Founded in 1951 by Bill Stevenson, Peter Taylor and John Ferguson, we've been selling and servicing tractors and heavy machinery in Hawke's Bay for almost seven decades. From the outset the vision has been to be at the forefront of the industry and that's where we remain today. We're based in Waipukurau, Hawke's Bay, in the purpose built building we started out in. Initially we serviced all kinds of tractors and manufactured engineering equipment when the accessories available today just simply didn't exist. We made everything from scratch: loading races, field rollers, you name it we made it and we're still making bespoke tools and equipment today. Throughout the 1950s the Stevenson & Taylor premises combined both workshop and sales. In the 1960s the workshop was split into a diesel/tractor servicing workshop, an engineering workshop, a parts and merchandise department, and a sales/point-of-sale department for new and second-hand tractors, and heavy machinery. In the 1970s a small motors sales department and a small motors servicing workshop were established to sell and service the likes of lawnmowers, ride-on mowers, chainsaws, weed-eaters, pumps and a raft of other smaller tools and equipment.